Fabric Requirement updates to multiple patterns:
In the following patterns, the fabric requirements state that you need 1/2 yard of fabric 1, 2, and 3 for the twin-size blanket. You actually need 5/8 of a yard (22.5 inches) of these three fabrics.
Also in the following patterns, the finished size of the twin size quilt is 60″ x 90″ not 60″ x 75″ as stated on the pattern.
- Building Blocks quilt pattern
- Barnyard Bash quilt pattern
- Polar Opposites quilt pattern
- Pirate Posse quilt pattern
- Mermaid Marina quilt pattern
- Forest Fairy and Friends quilt pattern
- Cowboy Corral quilt pattern
Under additional size guides on page 13: In the table for the baby blanket cutting instructions the boxes for fabric 5 are blank. The should read as follows:
- What is being cut: building blocks B & C
- Cut (all dimensions are width x height): cut 2: 10″ x 15″; cut 2: 5″ x 15″
Page 16: Under cutting directions, cut all squares at 7″x 7″ instead of 8″ x 8″ (or you need 2 yards of fabric)
Square Lattice Quilt:
Page 3: undercutting directions for crib size number 2 from the neutral (gray) print, start by cutting (17) width of fabric 2″ strips instead of 2 1/2″ strips.
Join our newsletter list and receive access to our library of free patterns! We hate spam too – we would NEVER sell or give your email to any third party and you can opt out anytime. We only send emails when we are announcing a new product or sharing a new project.