Frequently Asked Questions
1. Working with cuddle (minky) fabric drives me crazy – do you have any tips or tricks to make it easier?
2. The slipper patterns only comes in sizes S, M, L and XL – how do I know what size to make?
If you are making slippers for someone that is not near you – ask them to measure the distance from the end of their toe to the end of their heel.
3. Do you sell fabric?
We just designed our very first fabric line – Scandinavian Winter and when it arrives in August we will probably put it up on our website in case you can’t find it in stores near you. If you are looking for something specific – you are welcome to use the contact us form to let us know what you need – and I can check our inventory to see if we might have something that would work. Our cuddle fabric is typically sold at $20 – $24 a yard.
4. How do I submit a photo to be included in the photo gallery?
5. What if I have a question about one of your patterns?
6. What if I would like you to design a new pattern or put a new project on your blog?
Join our newsletter list and receive access to our library of free patterns! We hate spam too – we would NEVER sell or give your email to any third party and you can opt out anytime. We only send emails when we are announcing a new product or sharing a new project.